The Winter Weekend Website is up to date with all the details for the weekend. Here are the top 10 things you need to know to make your 1st, 2nd or 10th Winter Weekend a success!
10. Everything you need to know about your dancers group and schedule for Saturday can be found here: https://www.trinitywinterweekend.com/saturday/dancer-schedules
*If you registered and do not see your dancers name, please contact Anne Leonard (firstname.lastname@example.org)
9. Dancer Session Attire: Dancers should come dressed to dance (shorts and a t-shirt) and will receive a Winter Weekend shirt upon arrival that they can change into. Have some fun with it too if you’d like, and send your dancer with accessories that match their team color (found in the link above)!
8. Coming to the Ceili? Click here for all the details! It is a CASH BAR at the ceili so come prepared!
7. Ceili attire is casual and comfortable; you’ll be dancing all night long! Remember...our theme is OHANA, so Hawaiian attire is highly recommended!
6. What’s in it for the parents? There are tons of other great parent sessions throughout the day whether you are brand new to Trinity or a veteran family...Click here to see the full schedule!
5. Our resident PT/Trinity Dad, Steve Sedlacek will be running a 45 minute session on how you can help your dancer stay healthy and prevent injury! This will be informative for all parents, and highly encouraged for those with dancers in the afternoon sessions.
4. What should your dancer bring in their bag for the sessions? They should wear tennis shoes and have soft shoes, hard shoes (if they have them), a simple snack (no peanuts) and water bottle.
3. While most of the dancer sessions are just for dancers and teachers, parents are encouraged to come watch their dancer in the LIVE ON STAGE sessions! Please check your dancers schedule to confirm what time they are on stage.
2. Get your shopping done at the Trinity Market Place!
1. Be ready to meet new families, spend time with the Trinity teachers and staff, and watch your dancer have so much fun doing what they love!!